The Kaiser.edu Journal Browser provides links to the current table of contents from leading journals in the health policy field:
- American Journal of Public Health
- Health Affairs
- Health Care Financing Review
- Health Services Research
- Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved
- Journal of Health Economics
- Journal of Health Politics, Policy and Law
- Journal of Health and Social Policy
- Journal of Public Health Policy
- Journal of the American Medical Association
- Medical Care Research and Review
- Milbank Quarterly
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report
- New England Journal of Medicine
PubCrawler is a free email “alerting” service that scans daily updates to the NCBI Medline (PubMed) and GenBank databases. PubCrawler helps keeping scientists informed of the current contents of Medline and GenBank, by listing new database entries that match their research interests.
Health Policy Journals RSS Feeds. This link provides a continously updating listing of new articles in health policy journals related to U.S. health policy, politics, and law provided through RSS/Atom news feeds from major health policy journals.
The Social Science Research Network has an abstracting journal for Health Law & Policy. There is a fee for subscribing if your institution does not already belong to SSRN.