Senate Finance Committee. Description of Policy Options. Transforming the Health Care Delivery System: Proposals to Improve Patient Care and Reduce Health Care Costs. April 29, 2009. Full Text.
Proposals in this document are organized into the following categories:
- Section I Payment Reform – Improving Quality and Promoting Primary Care
- Section II Payment Reform – Fostering Care Coordination and Provider Collaboration
- Section III Health Care Infrastructure Investments – Tools to Support Delivery System Reform
- Section IV Medicare Advantage – Promoting Quality, Efficiency and Chronic Care Management
- Section V Public Program Integrity – Combating Fraud, Waste and Abuse