The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Investigator Awards in Health Policy Research program supports highly qualified individuals to undertake broad studies of America’s most challenging policy issues in health and health care. Grants of up to $335,000 are awarded to investigators from a variety of disciplines for innovative research projects that have national policy relevance.
Applications are welcomed from investigators in the fields of anthropology, business, demography, economics, engineering, ethics, genetics, health and social policy, health services research, history, journalism, law, medicine, nursing, political science, psychology, public health, science policy, social work, sociology and others. Complete instructions on how to apply can be found in the Call for Applications (pdf).
- March 26, 2008 (5 p.m. ET)-Deadline for receipt of letters of intent (by mail only).
- June 13, 2008-Applicants will be notified by mail if selected to submit a full proposal.
- July 29, 2008-Deadline for receipt of full proposals.
- December 15, 2008 -Notification of acceptance mailed.
- March 1-September 1, 2009-Acceptable start dates for projects.